Tuesday, September 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I'm giving myself a challenge starting today and it's a big one for me. No sugar for 30 days. Anyone who knows me well will doubt that I can make it (I can do it Annalisa I swear!). I have a huge sweet tooth and while I used to be able to get away with it while training for Ironman-distance races, I need to curb it ASAP. 


I could eat sugar with every meal and in-between if I let myself. Somehow my almost 3-year-old daughter didn't inherit my downfall. She takes two bites of a cookie or a few licks of a lollipop and then announces that she's done. If not for my memory of how painful her labor was I would doubt that she was even related to me. I figure by posting it on my blog, it will help keep me accountable. Want to join me? 

4 comments:

  1. harsh challenge, I do not envy you, but I'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, off, there's no way your daughter is three already. Nope.

    Second, I keep going on and off the sugar-less thing. Judging by the snickers ice cream bar I had with lunch, right now is an off-time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in!!! So great to meet you Jamima - thanks for the lesson, and can't wait to go for a ride with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to meet you too Julie and so glad the lesson helped. Yay, hope your no sugar month goes smoothly, so far so good for me. Looking forward to riding with you and Heather soon!

    ReplyDelete