Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stretching Photo Shoot

It's a wrap!


We just wrapped our stretching photo shoot this past Sunday for my upcoming and current JammyCo apps. Lucky for me I got to work with friends on this project which made it more fun than work. 


My friend Kelly served as the model as she is a former dancer, ├╝ber-athlete and all around fun gal! She looks amazing in her Nike get-up (Victory Mesh Long Bra, Tech Capri Running Tights and Lunarglide+ 3 shoes). Thanks to Krista from Nike for providing the clothing for us!


And behind the camera, my friend Kevin of K. Patrick Photography shot some great pics that I can't wait to show you.




I'll make sure to share my favorite stretches with you all once the pictures are all edited but in the meantime, here's a sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment