As you know, instead of my usual monthly picks post, I'm posting a few sport-specific holiday gift lists for the athlete in your life (not to mention yourself!). See my previous post here.
1. Foot Rubz Massager - Great as a stocking stuffer or combine it with a new pair of your runner's favorite shoes. This little ball brings great relief to sore, tired feet and is my favorite tool to use while watching TV.
2. The Stick - A must have for every runner, The Stick is a great self-massage tool and will save you from having to massage your favorite runner all the time.
3. Runner's World Desk Calendar & 12 Months of Motivation Calendar
- More than just calendars, both give your runner tips on everything from training to nutrition to injury prevention.
4. iTunes Gift Certificate - Motivate your runner with the gift of new music.
5. Moving Comfort Form Long Sleeve & Men's HVAC Synergy LS - Both lightweight tops are great by themselves or for layering. The Form Long Sleeve is on my list as I love the soft, seamless material and the flattering fit. While you can't see it in the picture below, it has a gorgeous embossed pattern which makes it even more chic.
The men's HVAC Synergy LS top has UV 40+ sun protection and is made of the amazing X-Static® material which fights odor and is moisture-wicking.
6. Running Laptop Covers - For the runner that has it all, a neoprene computer cover with clever running quotes can be found at www.goneforarun.com. There are many different designs but my favorite is below.
7. Personalized Runners Necklace - Surprise your runner with a personalized running necklace from Etsy. Unique and meaningful, they'll love you for it!
8. Photo Finish Frame
- Capture your runner's favorite race with this special frame that holds a picture, medal and bib number.
9. Yurbuds Earphones - I just got myself a pair and they rock! Finally earphones that don't fall out while you are working-out. Sweatproof and made of soft silicone for a great fit.
10. Nike+ GPS Sportswatch - This stylish sportswatch features TomTom GPS and tracks your time, speed, distance, pace, calories burned and so much more!