Whether you have kids that love sports or maybe need a bit more encouragement to get moving, here are 10 gifts that will make fitness fun.
1. Jump rope- Simple but fun. I like this one by Green Toys because it's made with 100% cotton & the handles are recycled plastic. Ages 5+
2. Kite- Ideal for kids of all ages - so go fly a kite!
3. Cranium Hullabaloo- This high-energy game will have your kids jumping, spinning, dancing and giggling. Ages 4+
4. Kick to Get Fit Jr. DVD- Why should adults be the only ones with workout DVDs? Kids love following this exercise program with easy to follow moves just for them. Ages 3-12
5. Wild Planet Hyper Dash- This game will have your kids racing against time and testing their speed and coordination. Ages 7+
6. Fisher-Price Fun 2-Learn Smart Fit Park- This TV interactive game has kids hop, skip, jump and run all while learning too! Ages 3-6 years
7. Diggen Active Skuut Wooden Balance Bike- With no pedals or training wheels (kids move it by pushing off the ground), it teaches your little one balance and coordination. Ages 2-5
8. Trampoline- Kids will bounce their energy out! Ages 3+
9. Fisher-Price Smart Cycle- My daughter is always asking to ride on my stationary bike, and now there is one for her! As kids pedal, this TV interactive game guides them through both physical and mental challenges with educational games. Ages 3-7
10. Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board- This will get the whole family off the couch and having fun while getting fit. With a ton of different activities for all ages, there is something for everyone.
Do you have any other active gifts you love to give kids?