Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mediterranean Couscous and Lentil Salad



I got an iPad for Christmas and LOVE it. One of the first downloads I made was the free Epicurious App and it's been fun to look up new recipes to try. The main reason is because one of our new year's resolutions is to start eating better - and along with that expand our meal choices. (I feel like we got into a rut with cooking the same things as it's just easy when you're busy with work, a new baby and a 3 year old.)





Tonight I tried out the Mediterranean Couscous and Lentil Salad and it was delish!

Mmm, adding the tomatoes, feta cheese & arugula.
It was fairly easy to make and I made it even faster with the help of Trader Joe's steamed lentils (they can be found in the refrigerated aisle). I left out the chopped mint leaves as we didn't have any but it was still tasty without them.

Can't wait for lunch tomorrow - mmmm, leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment