Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Let It Rain

For this post, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite waterproof jackets of the season:


While we haven't had much rain as of late, the Brooks Women's Utopia Embossed Soft Shell ($120) has still been my go-to jacket this winter. for both workouts and running errands around town because it's stylish, comfortable and functional. I immediately liked the pretty embossed print when I first laid eyes on it because it gives it a unique look compared to your basic workout jacket.

Well worth the price, it's made of a breathable, full-stretch, and waterproof fabric which makes it ideal to wear on both cold rainy days or cool spring mornings as a layering piece. Fully-loaded it also comes with a cozy cuff with thumbholes (see pic), a flip-mitt and an internal moisture-proof media pocket along with other details.
 


Wearing my Utopia jacket!








Brooks Mens Utopia Soft Shell


The men's version, called the Brooks Utopia Soft Shell, is a favorite among the guys for its fit and lightweight feel. Also comes with the above details and is available in four great colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment