Monday, April 9, 2012

Not Your Hubby's Jersey!

Now that spring is here I've been getting out on my bike more and am slowly building my cycling legs back up. However, I realize how old my jerseys are and have been on the lookout for a cute jersey to add to my closet for awhile now. I'm tired of the boring old cycling tops that are just a smaller version of a men's jersey - which are just not that flattering.




Finally! Moxie Cycling Co. came out with this gorgeous cycling tank top jersey that is made by and for women. It's not only functional but also very fashionable with a flattering neckline and sexy t-back design. Hellooo summer, I'm ready!


I've worn this a few times now on my rides and so far so good.  There is no chafing and I like the fact that it has a longer length so it doesn't ride up. Best of all, I always get compliments!






Here are the details:
  • moisture wicking fabric
  • built-in support bra (very supportive might I add) & removable bra cups
  • three roomy pockets to store your goodies
  • ergonomic seams & tag-less design
  • made in the USA
  • a variety of pretty prints to choose from
  • reasonably priced at $58


Besides their clothing, there are other reasons to like this company. First, it was started by two entrepreneurial women, Brooke Freiborg and Deb Amorde, who took a leap of faith and quit their jobs to start this company because they couldn't find any female specific cycling jerseys on the market. Now that takes some moxie and I love to encourage entrepreneurial women! In addition, they involve their fans/customers in designing their products. Check out their Facebook page to see what I mean.

Look out for some stylish new prints and products with their upcoming 2013 line. I know I can't wait!

I'm off to ride now.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment