Saturday, May 12, 2012

Functional & Chic Summer Sandals

As much as I love fashion, it's not always feasible with young kids. Let's be honest, chasing after an endlessly energetic 3-year-old and a wobbly 1-year-old in a pair of high-heeled Manolo Blahniks is just not practical. So, I'm always on the lookout for comfortable but chic sandals so I can chase after my kids and look fashionable too.

I've been getting a lot of questions from friends about a pair of J-41 sandals (pic on the left) I bought last year. They are the most comfortable mid-heeled sandals I have ever worn and luckily they are still available! (Find them here.)

Here are a few more cute sandals that you can keep up with your kids in but still look good:

1. Clementine Sandal ($69), 2. Brigantine Sandal ($60), 3. Børn Myndy Sandal (or here) ($140), 4. Trudeau Wedge Sandal ($115), 5. Marais Espadrille Wedge ($110), 6. Kate Spade New York Verona (on sale $157.99), 7. Steve Madden Bethanyy Sandal ($59.95), 8. Dolce Vita Archer Sandal ($69).





2 comments:

  1. I love the flat sandals! Perfect for those of us needing fancy graduation shoes that go nicely with broken metatarsals!

    -N

    ReplyDelete