Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Summer Must Have - Part 2

As you read in my first "A Summer Must Have" post, I was recently diagnosed with basal-cell carcinoma. Of course sun-protection has been number one on my list of things to buy for the summer. First was a good sunscreen and next up - stylish yet sun protecting hats. (I already own a few of them myself!) Here are my top picks for the beach and I'll follow up with another post with my fitness favorites.

1. Crushable Ribbon Floppy Sun Hat ($52), 2. UGG Australia Wide Helia Sun Hat ($125), 3. Gap Floppy Sun Hat ($34.95), 4. Striped Sun Hat ($48), 5. Collection XIIX Colorful Fedora ($28), 6. Banded Beachcomber Fedora ($88), 7. Mossimo Supply Co. Straw Fedora ($12.99), 8. TrouvĂ© Stripe Band Fedora ($24.90 on sale).

No comments:

Post a Comment