Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Five Fancy Fitness Totes

Time for another popular Five Fancy Fitness Totes post! I've been finding some pretty cool fitness totes to tempt me and here are my five favorites:





I'm a sucker for polka dots so I love the subtle silver polka dot print on this m. Andonia yoga bag ($207). Comes with a sunglass and water bottle holder, and best of all it is made in the U.S!















I love the violet pop of color on this pretty NikeVarsity medium duffle ($45). Comes with a separate compartment for your shoes or post-workout sweaty clothes. The perfect gym companion!









This roomy Crescent Moon Metro Linen Mat Bag ($99.99) has a luxurious quilted satin lining and handbag style handles for a fresh, modern look.








This sleek black Nike C72 Legend L bag (on sale $67.99) also has a separate compartment for shoes or sweaty clothes. But, I love that this bag could double as a cute weekend bag with its fun but sophisticated print on the handles.









This pretty Zella Reversible Tote ($74) is not only versatile in that you can change from the subtle black zigzag quilt fabric to a pretty print (shown left). But, it can also double as a workout tote or a great weekender bag for a getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment