Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm Back!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately but things have been extremely busy (but also exciting) in our lives. I'll share one now but the other will have to wait until it is ready to be revealed, sorry. :)

My husband ran for our local City Council and he not only won, but was elected Mayor starting in 2014! I've already been called Mrs. Mayor, first lady etc., haha, not quite but I'm so proud of him. Here are some pics from that amazing night and our little post election family getaway to the lovely Claremont Hotel in Berkeley.
All dolled up and ready for election results!
Post-election smiles!

The beautiful Claremont Hotel in Berkeley. Where we swam, relaxed & caught up with old friends!
The best kids dessert ever, a huge pile of cotton candy at the Paragon Restaurant.
 Can you tell that my oldest was enjoying it?

No comments:

Post a Comment