Monday, July 30, 2012

LWD: Three ways

I hesitated to do this post as it isn't sporty but a friend, who calls herself fashion-challenged, requested that I do it so here goes...

I have been looking for a LWD (Little White Dress) for awhile now but because I have two sets of sticky fingers running loose in my house I often balked at buying an expensive white dress for fear of it being ruined the first time I wore it. However, I couldn't pass up this Club Monaco shift dress that I found at a local consignment store because it was a steal and cute too! I love the sheer pattern at the shoulder and the fact that the cut of it is so versatile (which makes it easy to dress up or down).


While this dress isn't available anymore, Club Monaco has a stunning white dress that I wish I could snap up right now called the Lucie Dress. Here are some other options as well that are similar: Gap, Free People, Jay Godfrey Randall, Alice + Olivia, or Jarlo Billie. And here are three ways to wear that LWD of yours:

{Hat: Eugenia Kim Fedora (also hereSandals: JCrew (Similar here & here)}

 {Belt: Boden (Similar here & here) Wedge Sandals: Franco Sarto (Similar herehere)}

     {Blazer: Alfani (Similar here & here) Shoes: Franco Sarto (Similar here & here)}

There are many other ways to dress it up or down (think jean jacket or cardigan) so grab that LWD today and ignore the old rule about not wearing white after Labor Day as the fall term is called "winter white." :)

1 comment:

  1. The first one is my favorite! <3 cute hat!! :)

    http://somethingnew-ish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete