Monday, August 6, 2012

Two Ways: Workout to Daytime Wear

Another workout piece that can crossover into daytime wear is this Moving Comfort Urban Gym Tee that I just purchased. It fits true to size, has a relaxed fit and comes in a dolman-type style cut. The striped pattern along with the ruching at the shoulders and the side-tie give it a more stylish look so it can easily be incorporated into an everyday look. What I love even more is the fact that the fabric not only wicks moisture during a workout but is made from (believe it or not!) recycled coffee grounds. (This fabric also prevents odors from building up as well!)


This above pic of the cute side-tie is a better representation of the actual color. The below pics from my iPhone didn't seem to capture the true color, sorry about that! 

             Off to Pilates class!                                                         Casual dinner date with the hubby!
It's pretty warm still where I live so I opted for a denim mini for my daytime outfit but it would look great with a pair of grey crop denim jeans when the weather cools a bit. Off my hubby and I went for a quick sushi date night without the kiddos. Yum!

Workout Outfit: 
Urban Gym Tee (get it here or here), PrAna Vivi Capri 

Daytime Outfit: 
Urban Gym Tee (get it here or here), JCrew (similar here), Gap 1969 Denim Mini Skirt, Steve Madden Tassal Sandal (here or here)

No comments:

Post a Comment