Friday, February 8, 2013

Spring Into Fitness

I can't wait for Spring to arrive so I'm getting a head start on my workout wardrobe!

Spring Into Fitness

Spring Into Fitness by sweatstyle featuring retro shoes

1. Striped Tank by Smartwool (great wicking fabric!)
2. Serrano by Onitsuka Tiger by Asics (fun flower print)
3. Zella Live In Stripe Capri (fun subtle stripes)
4. Karma San Suu Jacket (I love the ruffle detail.)
5. Nike C72 Legend Duffle (made from 100% recycled polyester)
6. Zella Ruched Bra (fun open-back design)
8. Trailhead Tee (so soft & wicking)
9. Solow Sport Foldover Frill Capri (more ruffles!) 
10. Calvin Klein Performance Cowl Neck Thermal Hoodie (cozy with a bit of style)
11. Nike Free Run +3 (so comfy & comes in tons of colors)
12. Zella Pocketed Duffle Bag (satin duffle for the stylish gal)

1 comment:

  1. I want everything on here! I love cute fitness clothes, especially for running

    http://www.teenyhippie.com/

    ReplyDelete