Friday, May 31, 2013

Fit Friday: Running Music Playlist - Dance Edition

While catching up with a high school friend recently at lunch she mentioned that she'd like to start running but found it boring. I suggested finding a local running group to join for a bit of motivation and then we started talking about music and how it can motivate you especially when running alone. I run with music a lot and definitely use it to help push me on long runs or torturous speed days. And I'll admit it, I like booty shaking music to run to as I used to love to go out dancing but now that I'm a mom that just doesn't happen anymore. So, when out on a run, in my mind, I really think I'm doing this...



I know she likes to get down too so I'm hoping some of these songs will help to motivate her and perhaps you too!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks pretty lady!! And I have to say, I may try that treadmill routine.....paramedics standing by ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, you crack me up! I think I would break an ankle too.

      Delete