Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Roasted Ratatouille


We signed up for a Farm Fresh To You box a few months ago and it's been a wonderful addition to our meals. While you can request what you don't want in the box, you still don't know exactly what you get each time which makes it fun. I'll admit that there have been a few times when my husband and I are looking at a vegetable trying to figure out exactly what it is.



We've had a pretty busy week with dinners out and I didn't want the veggies from our recent box to go bad so the first thing that came to mind was ratatouille! The best thing about ratatouille is you can add just about any vegetable and I did just that - adding the baby bok choy that came in our box which is not something I would normally use. Since I've been into roasting vegetables lately I found this great ratatouille recipe that calls for roasting them and it turned out great.

Ready to roast: Zucchinni, baby bok choy, red bell pepper, red onion & cherry tomatoes. 

I edited the recipe a bit as I didn't have all the ingredients and I wanted to use the veggies we had on hand. It was a big hit with the family and the best part was that it was super easy to make. I can't wait to eat the leftovers for lunch tomorrow!

A delicious yet easy way to eat your vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment