Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Victoria's Secret VS Sport Review


I have to admit I was skeptical at first when Victoria's Secret first came out with a fitness line. I like to sweat and am not worried about being sexy while I'm working out. However, after trying a few items, I have to say the quality, fit and price are right.


I bought the cutest pair of VS Knockout Capris (above) with a sheer polka dot window on the legs and I get compliments every time I wear them. I've run many times in them and even did a fast-paced 10-miler with no chaffing or having to pull them up as I ran. While the above style is not available anymore, the same capri is and they always have cute prints and great colors (like the ones below) with more on their website.

          

I also tried on a couple of the sport bras and they were both very well made and supportive. The first one was the VS Runway Sport Bra and I absolutely love it. It is supportive, fun and has a bit of padding which is always a plus for us smaller-busted ladies! The padding does, however, make it a warmer bra so I would probably only wear it for indoor activities during the summer but it's perfect for the fall and winter months. 
VS Runway Sport Bra
The next bra I tried was the VS Sport Knockout Bra but it just wasn't for me. It is better suited for a larger-busted woman as it has underwire and is super supportive. Below are two bras by VS Sport that work well for larger busted women...

Knockout Sport Bra
Standout Sport Bra

And how cute is this brand new bra, the VS Angel Sport Bra? I may just have to try this one too!



                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment