Friday, August 22, 2014

The Best Workout Capris

I've worn a lot of different brands of workout capris over the years and probably own more than my fair share but I just love the seasonal versatility of them. Out of all the pairs I currently have, I find myself reaching for my Zella 'Live In' Reversible Capris first. With winter coming up I'll be grabbing a pair of the 'Live In' Reversible leggings as well.

They are not only comfortable but they wear well and look great. You can't go wrong with them and I'll tell you a little secret...order one size smaller than you would normally. Not because they run big (as your regular size will fit great too) but the smaller size just hugs and smoothes everything out. Trust me, they are like the Spanx of capris and you will love them even more if you have a post-baby body like me that will never be the same. However, whatever you decide regarding size, you will LOVE them!



No comments:

Post a Comment