Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fall Fitness Favorites

The cool fall air is finally hitting where I live and I'm excited to finally dig out my winter workout clothes but of course I've had my eye on a few gorgeous new designs...


This Dotted Jacquard Jacket from Pure + Good is my favorite fitness jacket right now, the emerald green/blue color is stunning and I love the feminine jacquard dot and ruffled back detailing.          Simply gorgeous!





The Alo Flux Long Sleeve Top looks like a simple understated top from the front but has a cute cross back design giving it a unique twist.




I can't help but like the sporty look of these Knockout Tights by Victorias Secret and they come in a ton of different prints and colors.




This technical Running Wild Half Zip 2.0 by Athleta is made with a special anti-stink material, has reflective seams and a zip pocket to store your keys or a gel. High-tech and sleek looking with a pretty cross dye print along the shoulders and back.




I love the look of the new Nike FlyKnit Lunar3 Running shoes and they come in a variety of vibrant colors. Not only are they lightweight and comfortable but also supportive as well.



I'm always a sucker for a pair of casual, comfortable yet stylish fitness pants and these adidas Limited Edition Pants are just that. Get them while they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment